Monday, May 5, 2014

Dear Sarah...

One evening in the spring semester of 2012, I knocked on a neighbor's door. I didn't want to watch Netflix in my room for yet another night and my other friends were busy. Sarah opened the door with a smile and invited me in. The two of us spent hours talking, laughing, and even dancing. Six months later, we became roommates. Now, after spending so many times together, good and bad, we part ways. I am proud of Sarah as she graduates college and also sad to say goodbye. So here's a tribute to you my dear Sarah. All the things I will miss having around every day:


-Your adventurous spirit. Never afraid to tackle something new and it has inspired me to try new things too.

-How much you LOVE cheese.

-Your amazing cooking skills. My mouth waters thinking about it.

-The little dance you do when you're really happy or excited.

-You love playing games as much as I do.

-How you always know when I need a Mountain Dew.

-Late nights I spent with you at work.

-How long you take to get ready (but it's always worth it because I've never seen you leave the apartment without looking fabulous)

-That silly little Po app on your phone that you love so much.

-The way you pout like a little kid when you're upset.

-You always know how to put me in my place when I'm wrong without making me mad.

-The many, many, many, many scary movies we have watched together. And how we have started being pansies lately haha.

-Our Thursday nights at Starlite.



So Sarah, here's to you. Celebrating some great years. May we enjoy many more to come. You can always fight Hillary for my couch when you come and visit next year. Congrats on graduation girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment