Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Thank You

I don't have anything particularly interesting to write about this week, but I really, really want to thank anyone that's reading this. When I started this blog, I assumed my mom would read it. And maybe a couple other people who were bored on Facebook. I have overwhelmed by the support you all have given it. Just since Sunday my blog has been viewed 15 times and I haven't even posted anything recently.
I'm not a social person. I don't have a thousand friends on Facebook or go out to parties to meet people. I'm terrible at making friends. I tend to either back away from social interactions or talk over everyone. But I have all of your support anyway. I have had so many people read and respond to a variety of my posts. I guess what I'm saying is that I have recently realized how many amazing people I have around me and I am so so thankful. I promise I will have a real post next week but for now I hope you all have an amazing week and thank you for being a part of my life.
Roxie

No comments:

Post a Comment