Monday, January 20, 2014

I Know This Much Is True

I recently read a book by Wally Lamb called I Know This Much Is True. It's one of my new favorites and I recommend it to anyone, although I understand it is incredibly long. But in honor of this book, this week I'll share my own "truths" and what I believe at this point in my life.

So, without further ado, this much I know is true...

1. "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."-John Maxwell.

2. Most of the time, you get what you pay for.

3. Things always look better in the morning.

4. You don't truly know where you come from until you leave.

5. Everyone has a story worth telling.

6. Words can be a beautiful tool, but they can also be a weapon. They can hurt you just as much as stick and stones.

7. Most people are innately good.

8. Laughter really is the best medicine.

9. There is never one right way to do something.

10. Love is the most powerful force in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment