Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Movies to Watch on Cold Miserable Days

So I've been sitting at home the last few days and I have been watching a lot of movies that are on TV. It's funny how i can watch some movies over and over and never get sick of them. And they are never Academy Award winning movies or movies I would consider "the best movies of all time." They are just movies that make me smile or laugh or completely engage me every time I watch them. So in honor of my recent movie time, I made a list of movies I love to watch on miserable days inside. All of these movies are ones I have seen at least 3 times and would watch again in a heartbeat.

-10 Things I Hate About You
-A Bug's Life
-Sweet Home Alabama
-Crazy, Stupid Love
-The Dark Knight Trilogy
-The Emperor's New Groove
-Bridesmaids
-Finding Nemo
-The Holiday
-Forest Gump
-The Incredibles
-Home Alone (1&2)
-Mean Girls
-How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
-The Proposal
-Monster's Inc.
-Source Code
-My Big Fat Greek Wedding
-The Ugly Truth
-Step Up
-The Wedding Planner

I found from writing these down, most of them are either romantic comedies or animated movies. I want to say I love all different kind of movies, these kinds must be the easiest to repeat watch I guess. If you have any movies you like to watch again and again, feel free to comment. I'd love to hear them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment