Monday, November 5, 2012

I'll Try Anything Twice

Thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest, I have stumbled upon a new life motto: I'll Try Anything Twice.

I must admit that I am a picky person. There are many foods I've eaten, places I've been, or movies I've watched that I really disliked. But I think our experiences are often easily influenced by other things such as who you are with, how you are feeling at the time, or preconceived notions. In other circumstances, you may love something you hated before.

Opinions and tastes can also change over time. I have read books and watched movies that the first time around seemed boring and the second time I found more meaning in. This is probably because I had experienced more or matured a bit and got more out of it the second time.

That is my little thought of the week. Sorry it isn't much but I've have a lot going on in my life right now. There are better blogs to come. Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment