Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Roxie's Summer Playlist

I love lots of things about summer, but one of them is that I always listen to more music. So far, the music of the season is promising. Some of the following songs have been on the radio for a while and some haven't made an appearance yet. Here's my current soundtrack of the summer:

1. All You Had to Do Was Stay-Taylor Swift

2. Cheerleader-OMI

3. Bloodstream-Ed Sheeran

4. Fight Song-Rachel Platten

5. Hey Mama-David Guetta

6. Games-Luke Bryan

7. Homegrown-Zac Brown Band

8. Life of the Party-Shawn Mendes

9. I Need Your Love-Shaggy

10. Photograph-Ed Sheeran

11. Sangria-Blake Shelton

12. This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like a MotherF****r-Maroon 5

13. Uma Thurman-Fall Out Boy

14. Worth It-Fifth Harmony

15. Bad Blood-Taylor Swift

16. Fun-Pitbull

17. Honey I'm Good-Andy Grammar

18. Girl Crush-Little Big Town

19. House Party-Sam Hunt

20. I Really Like You-Carly Rae Jepsen

21. Little Toy Guns-Carrie Underwood

22. Say You Do-Dierks Bentley

23. Title-Meghan Trainor


So what songs do you just love right now? I'd love to hear them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment