Sunday, February 16, 2014

Personality Test

Hello again! So recently, I have been really caught up in something called the Myer-Briggs personality test. Some of you may have heard of it, or even taken it because it's been around forever. According to this test, there are 16 different personalities types represented by four letters. These can reveal strengths and weaknesses, possible career paths, matches for friends or relationships or even just connect you to a cool community. For example, I am an INFJ and when I type those letters into Pinterest or Google, I find tons of fun websites, memes, comics, or blogs from people similar to me. The following were things I found on Pinterest made by other users that fit me almost exactly:




 
Maybe you won't find as much amusement in this test as I do, but if you'd like to try it out here's a link to the website that has a free version of the test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I'd love to hear what your results are and if you found them to be accurate at all. You can comment on this blog or facebook or just text me your results. Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day weekend and is enjoying the Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment