Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Made a Bucket List

So, my last post about 21 things to do when I'm 21 went over pretty well. I got lots of comments on it and my friends have been holding me to it whenever I veer off. On that note, I thought I'd do something similar this week. This is a bucket list of more tangible things I want to do with my life. These won't happen this year and I expect it to change, but I've always wanted to make one of these. I was actually saving it for a later date, but there have been signs pointing to now. There is a bucket list bulletin board on my floor and I keep looking at the Bucket List DVD on my shelf and I had a friend suggest it last week. So here goes: I am finally making a bucket list.

1. Adopt a pet from an animal shelter.
2. Be conversational in Spanish.
3. Get a Master's Degree.
 
4. Get a tattoo.
5. Go hiking in a rainforest.
6. Learn to dance-It doesn't matter if it's salsa or swing or just not embarrassing myself at a club.
 
7. Go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
8. Own a home.
9. Go paragliding.

10. Publish something-whether it be a work of fiction, an article for a magazine, a review, a cookbook, or a travel book.

11. Go snorkeling/scuba diving.
12. See the ball drop in Times Square.
 13. Swim beneath a waterfall.
14. See at least 3 of the Seven New Wonders of the World.

15. Watch an Olympic event live.
16. Write a biography of someone.


17. Visit all 50 States-I'm up to 34 as of now.







No comments:

Post a Comment