Monday, August 12, 2013

My Reading List

So, I don't really have anything I wanted to talk about this week, but something I am asked quite a bit, since I read so much, is what books I would recommend. I think this is a much more difficult question than it seems 1. because every has different preferences and taste and 2. because some things that I loved two years ago might not appeal to me anymore; different books are better for different ages and places in life.

But, I am still gonna give you a list of some of my all-time favorites. Anyone can always read descriptions online to decide if it sounds like a good fit for them.  Also, I am always open for suggestions for new books. Please tell me if you just read something awesome. I want to know :)

-City of Thieves-David Benioff
-The Darkest Minds-Alexandra Bracken
-And the Mountains Echoed-Khaled Hosseini
-Lock and Key-Sarah Dessen
-Flight Behavior-Barbara Kingsolver
-The Fault in Our Stars-John Green
-The Time Traveler's Wife-Audrey Niffenegger
-The Truth About Forever-Sarah Dessen
-The Poisonwood Bible-Barbara Kingsolver
-Eragon-Christopher Paolini
-The Silver Linings Playbook-Matthew Quick
-Anna and the French Kiss-Stephanie Perkins
-Shanghai Girls-Lisa See
-Where the Red Fern Grows-Wilson Rawls
-The Art of Racing in the Rain-Garth Stein
-The Help-Kathryn Stockett
-The Glass Castle-Jeanette Walls
-I Am the Messenger-Markus Zusak

No comments:

Post a Comment