Saturday, July 2, 2016

Best Things About a Rainy Day

1. When you work at a baseball park, sometimes games get cancelled. Yippee!

2. You have an excuse not to leave your house (or your bed) all day. Most relaxing day I've had in months.

3. Netflix or SVU marathon on TV. Such choices.

4. I get to chill with my cat.

5. It makes everything pretty and green.

6. I slept like a baby last night. Love to sleep to the soundtrack and smell of real rain.

7. I went outside briefly and that cool rain felt amazing on my sunburned legs.

8. Splashing in puddles is awesome.

9. There are no bugs bothering you when it's raining.

10. I actually got some things done around the house. Hard to believe.

11. Sweatpants.

12. I actually sat down and wrote something, even if it was silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment