Sunday, March 24, 2013

How Lucky Am I?

So I obviously haven't posted for quite a while. It wasn't writer's block, I kept thinking about writing, but kept getting busy and forgetting to post. I was planning on doing a "lucky" post for St. Patrick's Day and even though it's a little late I think I will still do it because I have a lot to be thankful for lately. So here it is: How Lucky Am I?

1. I got into the teacher's program at UNL. Hooray!

2. The morning after I got into the program, I work up to these...

 
...and this....
I have amazing friends. :D



3. I got to spend 2 weekends visiting my extended family in Columbus and celebrating a new cousin's baptism. I've learned how lucky it is to have so many people who not only love me, but who I can love back.


4. My parents drove over 2 hours to have dinner with me....and my mom made brownies!



5. My resident director randomly gave me cereal! Haha


6. I spent spring break shopping in Colorado with my mom and then at an concert with my sister. It was more amazing than any beach vacation, I promise. 


So thanks to everyone for making my last month so wonderful. I am so LUCKY to have all of you in my life. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment